Any representing HBT in the BN Sunday Session chat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBrady

Reaction score
Hey guys I just recently started listening to the brewing network sunday session and was wondering if any HBT users hang around in the chatroom while the live show is going on. I really like the show, its the perfect amount of beer/brewing related stuff and cheesy comedy for my tastes. How many more of you are sunday listeners?

I listen while I'm driving, at work, and sometimes while brewing. Between the website and the iPhone app I can listen any time. Lots of great stuff on there. Don't really get the chance to listen live very often though.

yeah i listen to the podcasts, sunday session being my favorite. brew strong and the jamil show were my favorites, but it seems, lately, JZ records many episodes in a day, and they get released over time. So the quality isnt as great when he's recording is 4th show in 1 day.

Back