Any problems with AHA memberships

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou2row

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up back in November for a two year membership so I could get Zymurgy magazine. They billed my credit card, and I have not received anything yet. I knew I missed getting in time for the winter issue, but I would think they have had a new one since then.
Do they send club membership information as well? I sent an email to them from the email they sent that said they were sending my membership stuff. I guess I'll see.

You should have received your membership card in the mail by now. Maybe they processed your CC and messed up on setting up your membership.

I agree. You should have received your info by now. I got a subsc. at xmas time and I believe I received a temp. card in Jan.
After you receive that, you need to register that card on the website. After that you will get the plastic card, a sticker, and discount info in the mail.
I've also even received the March issue of Zymurgy.:confused:

I am having the same problem got a membership for Christmas and only received emails. My first issue of Zymurgy had just showed up at the end of February but I have not received the welcome package.

I subscribed to brew your own at the same time. I have already gotten two issues of their magazine.

Hopefully I will hear something in response to my email.

I was very happy to see an email in my hotmail account this morning. Jon (with AHA) said he was sorry for the mixup and would get another member pack out, as well as send me the two issues of Zymurgy that have came out since then.

My thanks to Jon, and I am looking forward to having another source of inspiration for this new hobby!

Just to follow up; the previous two released magazines showed up the week after the 9th, and the membership package arrived last week. Very happy with the articles and the how-to of the magazines. Looking forward to the information helping make me a better brewer.

Back