Anvil Brewing Pump?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks nice.. I like the switch. and direct from china or through a middle man like blichmann that price is pretty good either way.. Im using the $18 24v tan pumps and they also pump 3.2gpm but you have to buy a power supply so your looking at like $30 vs 60 bucks for this... I do like that the dc ones can be controled via pwm instead of just restricting flow and increasing the sideload pressure on the impeller with a ball valve which I have to believe is not ideal.

from the testing ive done I get my best efficiencies and results at around 1.5gpm flow rate.. im averaging 90% now

Isn't anvil a lower cost Blichmann? I thought Blichmann produced them.

Isn't anvil a lower cost Blichmann? I thought Blichmann produced them.
Yes blichmann owns anvil if thats what your asking but anvil products are all made from a variety of different chinese suppliers. That pump head and motor are existing products for other applications. We use those same pump heads to pump chemicals in or plate processors I service at work..

That being said even the generic slightly more powerful version of this pump (Also sold as the kegking mkII) costs about $80 on aliexpress last time I looked so this is a good value with better support.

Last edited:
Back