another one from ontario canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason81

Reaction score
hey guys im 29 from niagara area in canada im looking into starting some homebrewing for the first time and maby grow my own hops as well

thanks for the welcome guys and dunerunner i have no idea what kind of hops i will grow, this is all new to me, i will have to do some more research before i decide, i just figured it would be fun to grow my own hops in addition to brewing my own beer. my girlfriend just came home with some glass carboys and some equiptment she got from a relative when she mentioned i wanted to get into brewing, what a suprise since i had nothing and just started thinking of homebrewing 2 days ago

Howdy,

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy learning about the hobby. I highly suggest buying "How to Brew" - By John palmer. It will be a good investment and can take your through the hobby fro m the very beginning.

Hope you brew some good beers, everyone here is really helpful.

Cheers

Thanks for the book recommendation I took your advice and picked up a copy. It will answer alot of questions and verry god for future refrence

thats the suply site ive been looking at. There store is bit over an hour drive i think, so not that bad

Since this has turned into a who buys what where, I'm going seize the opportunity for some shameless self promotion. Good prices, good selection, good stock, good grief please don't forget me out here in the west.:eek:

Hop Dawgs Homebrewing Supplies
www.hopdawgs.ca

Latest posts

Back