Another newbie from Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutty Brown

Reaction score
Hi from Oak Park, just outside Chicago proper. I have been a homebrew admirer for many years, but had never done it until about a month ago. My second batch is in the primary bubbling away. :drunk: I'm hooked and building my all grain mash tun already. Now I just have to find a large enough pot and burner that I can afford. It is great to see others from the Chicago area here.

Welcome to the wild world of cyber brewing, where you can be whoever you want and we will never know you are any different. For example, I am really a 15 year old burn out trying to score some brewing knowledge so I can turn my diet coke into a buzz. Chicago members abound around here, just watch out for certain ones, especially those using dairy products in their name. Welcome.

Glad to see another from Illinois! Might have to put another N in S.N.I.Z.Z.L.E. tho. Have to double up on the "Northern" part.

(Southern and Northern Illinois Zymurgy Zealots and Liquid Enthusiasts)

Welcome! :mug:

Ize

Latest posts

Back