Another from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsitzejr

Reaction score
New to the board, new to brewing, so far I've brewed 4 batches, 2 oatmeal stouts and 2 porters. Tonight I just transfered for second fermenting, my first IPA. It smells great. My wife and kids bought me a kegerator set up for fathers day and I'll be kegging my first batch in 3-4 days. Can't wait.

I do extract with some grains mixed in. Some day I'll be brave enough to try AG. Would like to meet some brewers in my area to chat and learn.

Welcome to the group.. there is a wealth of information here.
Congrats on your kegerator . I'm not local but still wanted to give
you a Texas welcome. Go Ag ..you'll never look back...I gayroonteeee!

Welcome,
I'm from Eastern N.C. not too far from New Bern. I'm in the same boat with you, I too have yet to brew an AG. I'm having a great time doctoring extracts, though! My 5th batch goes into the secondary tonight. It's a Bitter. I love those dark beers. Made a pretty good Stout a few months ago. Cool thing with this site is that there are some experienced people on here that don't mind sharing their knowledge. Ask any question and someboby will answer. Have fun!

Sudsmonkey

sudsmonkey said:
Welcome,
I'm from Eastern N.C. not too far from New Bern. I'm in the same boat with you, I too have yet to brew an AG. I'm having a great time doctoring extracts, though! My 5th batch goes into the secondary tonight. It's a Bitter. I love those dark beers. Made a pretty good Stout a few months ago. Cool thing with this site is that there are some experienced people on here that don't mind sharing their knowledge. Ask any question and someboby will answer. Have fun!

Sudsmonkey
Sandford myself, not far from Raleigh.

I did some work in Sanford winter before last. I also went to the School of Telephony out on Hwy. 1. Maybe we could meet in Kinston or Goldsboro sometime and swap brews? Good luck!

Sudsmonkey

Back