Another Bruery Stress Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get what? They are testing their systems. If they get useful data from this, it was a success.

edit: Seriously, customers buying **** isn't the point, it's just a byproduct to get people to test it.

Get how ecommerce works. Were you there the time before? And the time before? They never learn/get any better.

PS BRO: I build multi-million dollar networks for Tier 1 providers. The **** isn't rocket science.

Get how ecommerce works. Were you there the time before? And the time before? They never learn/get any better.
No I haven't bothered. Wasn't last time Reserve Society only? And didn't have the crazy beers like this time? Maybe they have 100x the traffic this time than last? Who knows. Even Amazon has slowed to a crawl during Black Friday sales in years past. Do they not get it?

edit: Not sure why you're so hostile, I'm not particularly invested in this. I'm glad you have a job though.

I finally finished my transaction, I hit add Grey Monday first and it was gone then added CR no problem. Very excited to get a CR though. I hope their system needs more testing. No jimmies rustled.

Aside from 2 gateway timeouts it wasn't so bad. Item managed to stay in the cart.

Was able to make my purchase, the only issue I had was there was only one shipping option, GSO ground $15. I sent an email to the Bruery requesting removal of shipping charges & pick up at the tasting room instead, hope they can fix it!

They fixed the shipping quick & easy, thanks Jamie @ the Bruery!

Last edited:
This one seemed to go more smoothly than the last one. ie, I actually was able to buy some beer. The site moved much quicker in the shopping cart and checkout part of the site.

Always happy to have another CR coming my way.

Latest posts

Back