The Full Pint 7th Anniversary Party - August 9th Toronado SD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knowing the local crowd... probably Nelson
This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif

That Remy con java was much hotter than when I last had it at 38 degrees. And man, was tha alesmith a big waste.

Oh man, and you got to hang out with that Stone Legend Dr. Bill as he waddled his way to get another pour.

yup, widely appreciated beer the world over, you should try it sometime! Since we're both in Brooklyn, beers are on me.

Or, you could just continue issuing disparaging comments from behind a computer screen and avatar...

happy Sunday!

First off welcome to Talk Beer, it's always great to have new members representing the industry side of craft beer and I'd hope you'd consider doing an AMA. With regard to the Resin comment, I'm sorry you took it so harshly. I interpreted it to mean look at all these one off specialty kegs and Resin seems a little out of place. It's a solid out of market beer, but on the list of beers available for this event, Resin was not what sold the tickets and drew people to the event. Cheers to you for making a (many actually) beers widely appreciated the world over. Oh, just as an FYI the poster that you called out is responsible for me trying Resin and many of your other beers but how would you know that just being an avatar on the internet.

yup, widely appreciated beer the world over, you should try it sometime! Since we're both in Brooklyn, beers are on me.

Or, you could just continue issuing disparaging comments from behind a computer screen and avatar...

happy Sunday!

I would absolutely meet up for a beer in person (especially since you're buying) and discuss beer in general (or your beers) if it was a geniune offer. I love doing it. It's why I'm on this website. Like Nick said, sorry you took the comment so harshly. I certainly didn't think it was disparaging. Just joking around like we like to do around here. I've been patronizing Sixpoint for quite some time (I could even tell you the date of my first Sixpoint beer...June 29th, 2008 at the Hold Steady show at McCarren Park Pool. The rain was brutal that day, amirite?) and according to Untappd I've had Resin 15 times since it first came out...I must like it somewhat.

I would absolutely meet up for a beer in person (especially since you're buying) and discuss beer in general (or your beers) if it was a geniune offer. I love doing it. It's why I'm on this website. Like Nick said, sorry you took the comment so harshly. I certainly didn't think it was disparaging. Just joking around like we like to do around here. I've been patronizing Sixpoint for quite some time (I could even tell you the date of my first Sixpoint beer...June 29th, 2008 at the Hold Steady show at McCarren Park Pool. The rain was brutal that day, amirite?) and according to Untappd I've had Resin 15 times since it first came out...I must like it somewhat.

good man, let's link up for a beer then!

First off welcome to Talk Beer, it's always great to have new members representing the industry side of craft beer and I'd hope you'd consider doing an AMA. With regard to the Resin comment, I'm sorry you took it so harshly. I interpreted it to mean look at all these one off specialty kegs and Resin seems a little out of place. It's a solid out of market beer, but on the list of beers available for this event, Resin was not what sold the tickets and drew people to the event. Cheers to you for making a (many actually) beers widely appreciated the world over. Oh, just as an FYI the poster that you called out is responsible for me trying Resin and many of your other beers but how would you know that just being an avatar on the internet.

I would happily do an AMA for the site. Just send me an email and we'll set it up!

Regarding the comment - Resin may not be a one-off, but there is no distribution in over 1,000 miles of this event - so it may as well be considered a rare and exotic beer. Also, I'd like to note that we are actually donating this beer to the event because our friend at the Full Pint has been a good dude, supporter of the cause, and ally for over 6 years now. We did not have any one-offs available to ship at the time but we did have a fresh keg of Resin for him. We're completely honored he considered us for the event and we're confident the beer will be much appreciated by those who attend.

And it does appear there was a misunderstanding in the previous comments, but we're all cleared up now. As you can imagine, there are plenty of tough-talking folks on message boards who like to spew venom these days, so its always a priority to make sure folks don't run and hide when they get called out. Glad we sorted it out!

cheers

I would happily do an AMA for the site. Just send me an email and we'll set it up!

Regarding the comment - Resin may not be a one-off, but there is no distribution in over 1,000 miles of this event - so it may as well be considered a rare and exotic beer. Also, I'd like to note that we are actually donating this beer to the event because our friend at the Full Pint has been a good dude, supporter of the cause, and ally for over 6 years now. We did not have any one-offs available to ship at the time but we did have a fresh keg of Resin for him. We're completely honored he considered us for the event and we're confident the beer will be much appreciated by those who attend.

And it does appear there was a misunderstanding in the previous comments, but we're all cleared up now. As you can imagine, there are plenty of tough-talking folks on message boards who like to spew venom these days, so its always a priority to make sure folks don't run and hide when they get called out. Glad we sorted it out!

cheers

ooh ooh i have a question. When will you make Gemini again? I miss that beer.

ooh ooh i have a question. When will you make Gemini again? I miss that beer.

Our friends at Southern Tier made a beer called "Gemini" as well and even though we had been making it before them (unreleased in bottles or cans) we decided not to get pushy about it and let them run with it. The reality is we have a ton of great new beers in the pipeline and the name was not that important to us. We're happy to share with our fans the new beers and new names we'll be rolling out in years to come.

cheers

Latest posts

Back