Another Basement Brewery Build - Sorin Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm monitoring it. I was originally going to undermount the sink which would have given me a thicker edge but decided I didnt want to spend the time polishing it up and went with the drop in. I tested it after I cut and it held 180 lbs at the edge of the cut no problem. I'll reinforce - potentially with some steel flat bar.
Yeah, it looks like it'll give way over time. Maybe a 2x6 header front and back would suffice if not legs.

Very, very nice build! I scrolled back thru the messages and I'm sure I missed the monitor explanation.
I use a DIY controller running craftbeerpi. The tv is showing the controller display with the temps and element/pump indicators. The iPad mounted beneath it is where I toggle between the controller (the controller is wireless and connected to Wifi so i can use my phone, ipad, etc to monitor from anywhere in the house) and my recipe (I've recently switched to Brewfather.app).
20190831_142516.jpeg

Back