Anheuser-Busch... Props to you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I hope everyone and their families make it out fine once the flooding subsides.

On a side note, I sort of wish there was a way we could buy some of the canned water as a way to subsidize sending additional water there. The cans would be cool to have around for collecting purposes or the novelty of having Busche Water.

Obligatory knock on BMC: So they are putting their beer in cans and writing "water" on the outside?

Obviously I hope everyone and their families make it out fine once the flooding subsides.

On a side note, I sort of wish there was a way we could buy some of the canned water as a way to subsidize sending additional water there. The cans would be cool to have around for collecting purposes or the novelty of having Busche Water.

Obligatory knock on BMC: So they are putting their beer in cans and writing "water" on the outside?

Look on ebay. Bud does this quite often.

Bud sent water to my area after hurricanes Katrina and Andrew. The Budweiser truck pulled up in front of the civic center in Morgan City, LA They lined up for the free water. When the local, ungrateful idiots would realize that it was a case of water and not a case of beer, they dropped it on the ground and left it. Most were appreciative.

Back