Anaheim beer suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTfireman

Reaction score
I will be going to Anaheim, CA in February. It will be my first time there, and I am just tagging along with my wife as she goes to a convention. So basically I have the days to myself to explore. I plan to visit quite a few breweries and brewpubs. I've looked into it, but most of them are not ones I've heard of.

Do you guys have any suggestions of beer/brewing related places that are worth a visit while there? I will most likely be ubering, so LA is probably too far.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My favs in that area, The Bruery, Noble Ale Works, and Bottle Logic. If you're a foodie, Anaheim Packing House is pretty cool. It's basically a large food court minus the fast food chains. Umami Burger is right next door as is Anaheim Brewery (most of their beers are decent).

You can also check out Green Cheek, Unsung, Phantom Ales. Karl Strauss, and Golden Road also have locations in Anaheim.

Back