All-Time favorite beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that "as of now" thing that keeps me from posting in the numerous threads that exist about this topic. I would have to repeatedly re-post my favorite as the seasons change, or when the wind blows west, or when it's Tuesday, or....

That is a lot like asking who the most beautiful woman in the worl is....

not one simple answer. Lots to pick from.

That is a lot like asking who the most beautiful woman in the worl is....

not one simple answer. Lots to pick from.

If you are married you better say "my wife".... better yet is calling her by her first name...favorite beer? It's always the one I am drinking at the moment.

it's that "as of now" thing that keeps me from posting in the numerous threads that exist about this topic. I would have to repeatedly re-post my favorite as the seasons change, or when the wind blows west, or when it's tuesday, or....

+1 QFT. I am also a "biorythem" sort of imbiber.

Funny thing about my favorite beer and favorite woman.

I would love to eat a nice steak every day but after awhile lobster tail looks damn good.

Funny thing about my favorite beer and favorite woman.

I would love to eat a nice steak every day but after awhile lobster tail looks damn good.

How true. That is why I always have at least 4 different brews in my fridge. Variety.......

Okay how about favorite type of beer to drink in the summer and in winter. Summer: hefe winter: milk stout

Tonight, I'm loving North Coast Old Rasputin. Last night, I was loving Ten Fidy. Tomorrow, I'll go to Oktoberfest and love the heck out of some Marzens and doppelbocks.

I haven't had the opportunity to try all the beers I would like to (Mississippi is not exactly a great place to find craft beer); however, when I visited San Francisco this summer, I had a bottle of Pliny the Elder, and it was fantastic. Definitely lives up to the hype. As of now, it's the best beer I've ever had.

Off the shelf, If I can't find anything new to try, I will usually do a Deschutes Black Butte Porter. Great goto beer out of Bend, OR.

I love The Abyss, but only buy one bottle a year, and I'm waiting for this year's bottle to hit the shelves. I have a Black Butte XXIII calling my name, but I'm going to wait as long as I can before opening it. Currently, my LHBS has Avery's Maharaja on tap, and I'll be very sad when that keg kicks. Hopefully they'll get Blind Pig back soon. If not, I'm sure there's something I'll enjoy.

It's that "as of now" thing that keeps me from posting in the numerous threads that exist about this topic. I would have to repeatedly re-post my favorite as the seasons change, or when the wind blows west, or when it's Tuesday, or....

Ditto.....Too many great beers out there to ever be able to answer that.

Back