• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain, Kegging, and 5/10 gall batch equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpartschjr

Reaction score
I am in the Buffalo NY area and am looking to acquire some additional equipment. Looking to either move my brewing outside (utilize a propane set up inside a tarp shelter)or upstairs and begin electric brewing.

I am only three batches in so i am looking for any equipment that will help me expand my operation.

Needed items:
Mash tun
HLT
Wort chiller (emersion or counter flow)
False bottoms
Sparge tool
And any other items that help make all grain easier and more consistent
Fermentation chamber (i have temp control)
Kegging items (tank, kegs, regulators, etc). I currently have nothing for kegging.

I will pay to have stuff shipped for the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have the Mini-Brew HLT and Mash Tun that I'm planning to sell since I'm going BIAB. I upgraded the false bottom to one made by Jaybird. Wasn't planning to sell until late summer, but if this is something you'd be interested in, I'd be willing to talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Does anyone have another setup? Im looking to move from extract into 5-6 gallon all grain so ill be start from scratch. Im big into IIPAs and bigger beers. PM if you have pieces or a whole setup available. Thanks

Back