airlock driped into fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenbasterd

Reaction score
so just like the title says some of old ass stale water from the airlock driped into my brew which im kegging tomoro!!!!!

is this serious? or should i not worry about it?

If it were mine, I wouldn't worry about it. There's nothing you can do about it now. Chances are, you and the beer will be fine.

Or you could stay up all night with cold sweats wondering if you beer will be fine :)

My first 3 batches got the water sucked back into fermenter through the blowoff tube before I figured out how not to leave enough water to fill the tube. And to pull the tube from the top of the carboy first not the jar of water. They were all fine.

You'll either be fine or die. Old ass water is deadly. My money is on you being fine tho. Drink up

Why did you put ass water in the airlock in the first place?

Ass water sounds disgusting. I can't even imagine how to get ass water. Wait, I have a pretty good imagination and my mental picture of you getting ass water is not pretty.

hahaha yea the ass water prolly wasn't the best idea lol. i think im going to use vodka next time.
oh well seems liek ill be fine!!!!

Back