AIPA recipe idea? - How to let Mandarina shine in an AIPA? - Help me guys :).

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathiás

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Ive planned to brew an IPA with my dad this weekend. Ive got Kveik yeast from Mangrove Jacks and Pilsner malt - Pale 2 row malt and a little bit of Wheat. Lacking Carapils i want to use the malts as 47% Pilsner 47% Pale Ale and 6% wheat.
Mentioning hops I got Amarillo / Centennial / Citra (i think i wont use Citra this time but I got it.) and Mandarina Bavaria. I've planned to brew as 50%-50% Centennial/Amarillo and hit the wort with dry hopping (only with MB i think with a lot). Btw from the website Ive ordered the MB there are no info's about the alpha acid so i can only count approximately. That is why ive decided to use it as a dry hop. Also maybe the Centennial and Amarillo are "stronger" hops, i want the MB to shine too with citrusy - floral notes.

Ive never brewed with Mandarina Bavaria btw. If someone brewed similar IPA please share your experiences with me. Also this recipe looks like a nice IPA recipe for me but what about you guys? Sadly i dont have Simcoe that was amazing with Centennial / Amarillo for me back then.

Thanks for answers. :)

Sorry just realised this isnt belongs here. I dont know how to delete so i just put the question to the correct "forum" area.

Back