AIH $5 1lb Cascade Pellets!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ike8228

Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this but Adventures in Hombrew has Cascade Pellets 1lb for $5. That is an insane deal right? I bought 2 lbs. Not sure where when I’ll use them yet but dang. Might be an error or some crazy closeout. Check it out.

Maybe you didn’t read the questions and reviews. These are 2017-2018 harvest hops and several of the commenters mentioned that the packaging wasn’t vacuum sealed. On commenter said his order wasn’t sealed at all.

This is a good deal if you can use them up right away. I wouldn’t plan to keep them on the shelf for a year, or two. Hops have a longer shelf life than a lot of people think, but it’s probably fair to say that these are pushing right up against their “best when used by” date.

Not sure where else to post this but Adventures in Hombrew has Cascade Pellets 1lb for $5. That is an insane deal right? I bought 2 lbs. Not sure where when I’ll use them yet but dang. Might be an error or some crazy closeout. Check it out.
There's a great heading call "hiomebrewing deals" on here... this would be a GREAT area to post this!
A lot of us are bargain hunters, and will take a risk on good deals!
I picked up 5# of german northerbmn brewer pellets for $12.99 from morebeer a week ago. Learned about it from that forum.
Thanks for sharing!
Please report back your results!

Edit: here's the forum:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forums/homebrewing-deals.284/

Last edited:
Back