AHS Warrior Pale Ale (any good?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodsStepBrother

Reaction score
Has any body every tried brewing this pale ale "Warrior Pale Ale," its from austin home brew company. Is it any good?

i brewed it about 4 weeks ago.... getting ready to bottle it tomorrow.... so.... i dont have much to contribute about the final product, but i am very excited about it if that means anything...

i always like to taste the beer at various points throughout the brew process to see how they evolve. i tasted a small sample when i went from primary to secondary and it was not very good... but as you probably know, that is WAY to early (a little over a week old) to be assessing the taste. i plan on tasting it again when i bottle and i will be sure to let you know how it is. i should have a better idea of the final product when i taste at that time. although it will still be young and im sure the flavor will change a lot more, in my experience, tasting at bottling at least gives a general idea of how it will turn out.

I have this kit at home. I'm waiting until I move in a month to brew but I am very excited. I love left hand's warrior IPA so I'm hoping this has a similair taste

Back