AHA NAtional Learn to Homebrew Day....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyomingBrewer

Reaction score
Did anyone host or attend an event. I put on a brewing demo at our new local Brewery, Ten Sleep Brewing Company. A helpful friend from Casper came up and helped out brewing. Thank you Robby, and thank you Ten Sleep Brewing Company for hosting the event. We had a great turn out. Probably 20-25 people came, even though most are current homebrewers and already know how to brew (some people will do anything for beer :tank:). And, the Ten Sleep Brewing Company had their Tap Room open so we all got to sip on some Packsaddle Porter and Speed Goat Ale whilst we we were brewing. Lets hear about your Learn to Homebrew Day.

I wanted to but couldn't get away from other commitments that day. However, in the spirit of learn to homebrew I have two friends that are interested in learning/helping with my next brew so I figure that counts!

Nice Sketerbuck! That's what it's all about. Growing our hobby and spreading cheer through BEER! We managed to make at least 2 new brewers at ours as well.

Oh, the pics....the brew day, brewery tour, then the brew jam!

Learn to Homebrew 2013 (5).jpg

Learn to Homebrew 2013 (43).jpg

Learn to Homebrew 2013 (63).jpg

Learn to Homebrew 2013 (68).jpg

Latest posts

Back