ADMIN HELP PLEASE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PorterBoy

Reaction score
Hello, Is there an Admin that can help? I have used the contact us button for about 2 weeks now with no reply's. I am trying to get into my old account and reset the password. I use the reset password function and it says it sent me an email to reset or whatever it says but i receive no email. Can an admin help me get back into my old account?

Hello, Is there an Admin that can help? I have used the contact us button for about 2 weeks now with no reply's. I am trying to get into my old account and reset the password. I use the reset password function and it says it sent me an email to reset or whatever it says but i receive no email. Can an admin help me get back into my old account?
Did you check your emails spam folder? A lot of my HBT notification emails go there and when I had to reset mine recently it went there

@Yooper @Pappers_

Back