addicted to brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahoym8e

Reaction score
It seems these days I just cannot go a weeend without brewing.

I have 3 fermenters at a time going now. Hopefully I'll get over this before too long, but a weekend without brewing just doesn't seem to be a worthwhile weekend any more...

:mug:

sounds like the hot setup...

Im brewing like crazy to get a nice stockpile of beer so I can drink aged beer. I'll most likely slow up after the next batch or two... maybe 1 batch ever 2-3 weeks. Heck, even at that pace I would be maintaing a around a case a week. Seems like a lot of boooooOOooooze!

I don't consider it being addicted to brewing until you run out of carboys.

Then it's called 'buying more carboys'.

Lucky for me I have four carboys and a 6 gal bottling bucket I can use as a primary in a pinch.

go to a local brewpub and talk to the owner about addicted to brewing!! HAHAH!!!

He'll give you the tour including 250 gallon self cooled tanks, dedicated water boilers in the basement, and pump systems to move the beer from A-B.

Thats addicted !

Youuuu like to think that you're immune to the stuff
Oh yeah!
Might as weeeell face it...
Might as weeeell face it, you're...

LOL at "not married huh?"

yeah I am married. have kids too. I think that's why I brew: to stay nice and busy while my wife attends to the anklebiters

J/K

It offers a tangible result to my efforts, which is something I don't have at work. I think that's why I am brewing so much.

Rhoobarb said:
Youuuu like to think that you're immune to the stuff
Oh yeah!
Might as weeeell face it, you're...

addicted to spuds.

Latest posts

Back