About to keg, film on beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Played.

slow_clap_meme_by_heroratchet-d70toro.gif

Funny!

The thing to remember though is while this was funny and made me smile, some of us seriously sat down, took time, and tried to be helpful because it was in the "general beer forum".

If lots of people did that, people like me would stop responding and trying to be helpful. From that aspect, it really isn't something that should be done. It sort of is very irritating that I sat and thought about this, took time to consider what could/should be the case and the procedure to make sure that the beer doesn't contaminate the kegging gear, etc. So I can tell you that you probably will never get another helpful response on a brewing question from me- like my momma said about some of my pranks growing up, "Ain't nobody got time for this".

It's now in the DRMM forum.

Funny!

The thing to remember though is while this was funny and made me smile, some of us seriously sat down, took time, and tried to be helpful because it was in the "general beer forum".

If lots of people did that, people like me would stop responding and trying to be helpful. From that aspect, it really isn't something that should be done. It sort of is very irritating that I sat and thought about this, took time to consider what could/should be the case and the procedure to make sure that the beer doesn't contaminate the kegging gear, etc. So I can tell you that you probably will never get another helpful response on a brewing question from me- like my momma said about some of my pranks growing up, "Ain't nobody got time for this".

It's now in the DRMM forum.

Genuinely felt bad for you and jcav since you were so helpful. I thought it was a good Friday topic, sorry for the inconvenience.

:)

And for the record, now I can't stop thinking about an old vhs being on top of someone's beer on the couple of threads that have popped up about having a film on top of their beer! I don't know if I'll ever go back to the innocence of equating film with pellicle. Good job! ;)

Latest posts

Back