About to graduate and have become obsessed with homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckysBeer

Reaction score
What's up--I'm new here and new to homebrewing. I got a kit for my birthday in March and since then, I have been trying to learn as much as I can about brewing because it is SO sick. My first batch has been in the bottles for 2.5 weeks now and to decompress from stress from tests, I started my second batch last Thursday night.
Looking forward to hearing about y'all and what you're learning in your journey as well as what advice you have for me.

Cheers

What's up--I'm new here and new to homebrewing. I got a kit for my birthday in March and since then, I have been trying to learn as much as I can about brewing because it is SO sick. My first batch has been in the bottles for 2.5 weeks now and to decompress from stress from tests, I started my second batch last Thursday night.
Looking forward to hearing about y'all and what you're learning in your journey as well as what advice you have for me.

Cheers
Same here! I've been a "connoisseur" of beer for a while but brewing gives you a new perspective and appreciation for a well-crafted beer. Happy brewing!

Cheers!

Welcome to HBT! I would recommend doing some internetting for homebrewing clubs in your area. It is a great way to learn in-person and meet folks who can help you shorten your learning curve.

Welcome to the obsession. As a new grad, you're gonna want to focus your energies on your new occupation. It'll sustain you (and possibly your family) for the rest of your life.

Brewing is a great hobby. Unlike my other hobby, stamp collecting, you can drink it haha. So it's rewarding. This forum and maybe a book like How to Brew (Palmer) is all you need. Become a regular poster here and grow like a weed.

See you 'round the campus.

Back