A Reintroduction Under a New Name - Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigles14

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I'm calling this a reintroduction even though most, if not all of you won't remember me or know who I am. I had an account on here, forgot all the info, and wanted to just start fresh and new. I mainly used my past account to gather information and knowledge for my senior (college) design thesis project. To say the least, the members on here were very helpful, filling out a few surveys and answer a few questions. My project came out better than I had ever expected, and a huge thanks for that goes to this community. In time, I will be sharing the project on here, but right now I still have to keep it under wraps.

I'm not sure I ever formally introduced myself on my last account. My name's Craig, I'm a 23 year old college graduate currently working in the construction design industry. I found that I loved beer and the culture, history, and community that surrounds it about 2 years ago, which is when I became interested in home brewing. I had brewed a couple extract batches when I first started, then, along side my design thesis, I brewed a couple all-grain, 5-gallon batches. The results were all-in-all a success, but I still have a lot of learning to do (do we ever really stop learning?).

As for as other hobbies, I've played hockey, both street and ice, since I was 4. I've recently found a passion for fitness and the world of body building/weight lifting. In what little spare time I have I am in the process of re-building two motorcycles, and have two others that I ride. I'm also an avid amateur chef which I find goes very well with brewing. I enjoy wood and steel working and have some awesome projects lined up for the months to come. I have way too many hobbies.

I hope that I can share the knowledge that I have right now with you guys, along with forever continuing to learn from this great community. I'm going to try to be a regular poster around here. Can't wait to meet and talk to you guys more.

Thanks for reading this,

_craig_

Latest posts

Back