A lot of good beer availabe in MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rewster451

Reaction score
I went to the grocery store last night, and I spent a lot more money than I had intended. First beer I saw was Bigfoot Ale Barleywine. I got the last sixer in the store. I would have bought two or three :D. Then I saw that Bells had their Double Cream Stout. Oh man, that's a good beer! And on my way toward the beer I could drink last night rather than cellar indefinitely, I bought two sixers of Bells Third Coast Old Ale. At that point I had spent a ton on beer, so I bought a twelver of Schlitz for casual drinking and I was on my way. Now my cellar is full of fantastic beer. And some of them aren't homebrews :cool::D.

sounds like a god night at the grocery store!!! i have to stay clear of the liquor mart, or i'll do that all the time.

Dude, just checked in again, way to upgrade your avatar!!

I'm drinking it now. I also went to a different grocer and picked up another sixer. I'm rich...with beer.

I love the Double Cream Stout!!! There where only 6 cases in all of St. Louis, and I got 2 of them. GREAT beer, now to find a good clone.

John

Grrrr... this age old thread may not let me give up on IPA's... After my Dogfish 90 Minute experience I thought I was done but now I may not be.... :eek:

Ize

jay8s said:
I love the Double Cream Stout!!! There where only 6 cases in all of St. Louis, and I got 2 of them. GREAT beer, now to find a good clone.

John

Where are some good places to find different beer in St. Louis? It seems the major grocery chains stock pretty much the same stuff.

Lukas in Ballwin
Mancherster and Clarkson

They have tones GREAT BEERS. I am there almost every friday night.

John

Back