A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like rum balls. Been wanting to make them for years. Has something to do with a super hot girlfriend who used to buy them.

Evenin' ...

hi-hurt-i-exist-sad-Favim.com-3102237.jpg

Well since electrons, up/down quarks are more a wave, that's debatable. Thank the Universe for the Higgs! 😉😉

PintHousePizza Electric Jellyfish IPA

I'll be there this weekend. Hope they have some of that. I usually hit the burnet one but i'll probably hit the S. Lamar one this time.

Got a workout for my boxcutter from Pianoman. Those PintHousePizza guys must be pretty chill to just let you fill your own bottles. Good stuff man, thanks a bunch

The instructions on this one confused me a bit though

Picture19.jpg

Picture20.jpg

Got a workout for my boxcutter from Pianoman. Those PintHousePizza guys must be pretty chill to just let you fill your own bottles. Good stuff man, thanks a bunch

The instructions on this one confused me a bit though

After the Mc-Bee incident, decided to try more safety measures. Untaggable gave me the idea for vacuum packing. I actually grabbed a growler from PhP then bottled from that. Unfortunately the shipment to California has "Delivery Exception !" tag on both boxes at the same facility...FFFUUUUDDDDGGGGGGEEEEE!

Yellow rose clone from Billy Joel. While I chop some crying veggies for swmbo.

Only exposure I've had to this infamous beer was the bit from a tap you sent me. Tastes pretty spot on dude. Great job. The tap Sample tasted a bit fresher in terms of hop flavor intensity, but I enjoyed yours more from being fully carbed and good to go

View attachment 1472705577311.jpg

Thank you sir! Slight changes for next batch. Higher mash temp, lower attenuation yeast and no 60min addition. Feedback is always appreciated!

Back