A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 7.30.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 7.30.27 AM.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 104
Haha yeah right thedude dont be modest, i bet you could get a sw there at 8000ft. I got a buddy who hits his gap wedge 150, that's what he would use. Ball can definitely fly good up here. What is that a picture of?
Slow play sucks, ahhh

Anybody in front of you playing slow is a hack and anybody behind you playing fast is a maniac

Tasting of my HB mosaic pale. Refrigerated for 2 days after just 1.5 weeks in the bottle. Lots of haze, hop debris and yeast still floating around, but flavor's good and a nice fluffy head that stuck around for a while. Should be nice and crisp after fully carbed - probably no more than another week, and will let these chill in the fridge for at least a week before trying another. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473106644.189402.jpg

Have a 1st stout attempt one week in the bottle, brewed side by side with the pale. First time messing with water adjustments, a la the brewing primer by AJ. Never really had issues previously with flavor, but thought I'd see how it changes things.

Good golfing, jeep fixing, scienceing, and general Labor Day chilling!

We always end up brewing on same days, cool. Slow today for me. A little bummed and all kinds of silly ch.t happened.

We always end up brewing on same days, cool. Slow today for me. A little bummed and all kinds of silly ch.t happened.

Well, the granddaughter got mega interested and was very talkative and inquisitive, what 7yr girl isn't? Was supposed to be a 6%[email protected]. Instead, filled to 5gal. Be surprised if I get 3.5%! Ha!

But tomorrow is "friday"!

What's happening? Roasting coffee and finishing a beer, sleep soon.
How was your weekend?
This place needs a takeover!;)

Not much, just watching some US Open tennis. No beer, dry weeks start on Monday (even holiday Mondays).

:(

Weekend was boring. Literally did nothing.

:confused:

We should have a werewolf game here!

:D

Haha, same stuff here. I undershot water by 0.5 gallon, strike temp by 5 degrees, a couple wasps flew into boil, and ic dripped a little. Plus it took me way longer. Anyways have a good saturday and good luck with the jeep!

It was professor plum on the library with the ability to travel back through time.

Did I win?

if only you had chosen the ability to travel through time, then you could go forward in time and see if you did win, and why you lost, so that you could win. Unless you don't believe in messing with destiny.

It was professor plum on the library with the ability to travel back through time.

Did I win?

Sorry you died. After taking the time travel device to travel to the future you failed to take Pluto's new orbit position into account and arrived there. You died a horrible death of suffocation and freezing.

This thread? Yeah that would be an achievement. Back with the old regime this thread would rarely go an hour without a post. I managed to make it go over a day. That can still be an accomplishment.

Is the 50K contest still on?
I think it should be changed to a date and time, I'll take 12/3/2019 at 3:17 PM if that's good with all involved.

Edit; I'll probably need to start posting more.

Back