A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their entree's are worth a MEH and a half to be honest. I always regret getting them instead of just ordering apps and beer. Their street taco and flatbread appetizers are much better and really more than enough if you're going to rifle through a few decent beers.

Tater tot nachos appetizer.

That is all.

So craft beer bud finally talked me into ridding. 4 miles in, this happened ...with no spare tube. About an hour wait now for a rescue. Needless to say, I'm thirsty..and phone may not last..

Stinks. Probably could have walked it back in an hour.

Bought a vintage road bike last year off CL for $90. Tore it down and built it back up myself. Fun project. Only had to have a bike shop true up the wheels for me.

Tater tot nachos appetizer.

That is all.

I'd eat that.

Put on jacket to leave work... bam...

0d33c7f.png

Death from above.

We have a WOB in an awesome neighborhood and I've never been there. I should pop in next time I'm down there. Maybe I'll take @iijakii there after I get home and let him out of the box. I'd make a gimp joke but I think that's a bit risque for our current situation.

Nice! Lemme know how many are broken.

Yes... finally completed my morning project.

One wipe wonder or less memorable?

Wall runs are easy man.. can just put the board down and run another piece along the wall to trace the thickness you need. No measuring necessary and fits tight. Shoot a few finishing nails in the top. Donezo.

CAD scienced just there. Did anyone else see it. Not a derp in the whole post.

1000464_the_this_old_house_hour.jpg

He needs to get on untapped so we can actually tag him on some sort of app

Don't you have to actually go places to drink beer and buy beers and tick boxes or something. Not knocking it but I really have no social life. I think having an untapped lowball number confirming same might be a bit much to take.

This is why no one asks me to build barns with them anymore. Makes me think I'm a bad Amish.

Homerpoolbarn.jpg

The SpaceX Falcon 9 launches Friday, if anyone is geek enough to care.

I like rockets.

thumb_DSC04545_1024.jpg

Lord Gavbrolean Bronapart is busy doing fun stuff.
iiyakii is sitting in a box on 77's porch.

Just checking in at nap time. Fun times

Unless you're old, I'm pretty sure you'll see it. SpaceX will make it happen.. probably sooner than later.

Hope so

I'm thinking somewhere inside of 20 years we will see a person land on Mars.

I don't think that's realistic unfortunately. It could be done but won't be. I am disappoint every time I hear Gene Cernan talk about lifting his foot from the moon in 1972. We pretty much had the technology to go to mars then. The blueprint for the Saturn V has since been destroyed and no comparable launch vehicle is in the works to the best of my knowledge.

The world's smallest trophy, containing the left over ash from burning part of the equipment used to play the matches.

Here are the England and Australia captains holding the trophy.

View attachment 349221

You a cricket fan? Who is touring England this summer?

Multiple internets for anyone (not you Mcspanner, I can't internets outside of 48 states) who can identify all the positions in this picture. Indeterminate time limit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back