A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're barky arseholes.

A buddy of mine some years back had one (not a pure breed but looked like one). Trained it to shut the door over the course of a few packets of ham. Smart dog. Not too noisy. Was sad when he got squashed by a car (the dog not my pal). Good dog.

Hey all, I'm finally down in Buford, GA and getting settled. I don't have any of my brewing stuff yet until SWMBO moves down next month with all our schtuff, so I'm living vicariously through all your brewing.

In the mean time, I'm getting used to the local beer selection (definitely not what I'm used to, being from the PNW.. It makes my heart hurt)

And I just got an offer accepted on a house! So I'm becoming a first time homeowner here in a couple months.

Hope y'all are doing great, I'm about to tear into a Sweetwater Hop Hash DIPA, Cheers!

Hey all, I'm finally down in Buford, GA and getting settled. I don't have any of my brewing stuff yet until SWMBO moves down next month with all our schtuff, so I'm living vicariously through all your brewing.

In the mean time, I'm getting used to the local beer selection (definitely not what I'm used to, being from the PNW.. It makes my heart hurt)

And I just got an offer accepted on a house! So I'm becoming a first time homeowner here in a couple months.

Hope y'all are doing great, I'm about to tear into a Sweetwater Hop Hash DIPA, Cheers!

Congrats on the offer and on the move!

If you get any Creature Comforts over there, that's a solid GA brewery.

Congratulations! Post your beer pics!

Oh me?? Man that came out nice!

View attachment 1460674353706.jpg

Round two!

Congrats on the house Matt. Best of luck with that. Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Atlanta if I recall?

Not working tomorrow so am having a couple of beers while I do some boring paperwork.

IPA

attachment.php

Hey guys, wont be able to hang around much today, but I have some exciting news:

I will now be offering my services every M-W-F at during happy hour. Refreshments will be provided, so no need to bring your own

And, before you ask, Yes. I will do "those" weddings (fill in with your imagination)

You would also recommend all you heathens be baptized in the name of friendliness before its too late

Picture1.jpg

Hey guys, wont be able to hang around much today, but I have some exciting news:

I will now be offering my services every M-W-F at during happy hour. Refreshments will be provided, so no need to bring your own

And, before you ask, Yes. I will do "those" weddings (fill in with your imagination)

You would also recommend all you heathens be baptized in the name of friendliness before its too late

Do you need the consent of both parties...or...no?

I like them. I've no beef with them. Always think they look hillarious. Not sure why.

Um, because they're hilarious.

Grats!

Reverend @m00ps ?

The deployment for the project I've been working on for the last 8-9 months is this weekend, started yesterday. Crazy 16 hour day yesterday, today is looking better, fingers crossed. Still a lot of work to do, but we caught up from a 6 hour delay overnight already.

Hoping I still have enough time over the weekend to get out to Rockmill Brewing so I can complete this Columbus Ale Trail booklet and get my dang free t-shirt. :mug:

Dot physical and a visit to dmv already knocked out. Finishing a load from yesterday and should be done soon. Brew and grill tomorrow

My atheist son got one of those.

Dales Pale Ale

My atheist son got one of those.

Dales Pale Ale

Oh I didn't get mine. I earned it. I think.

Honestly, rather baffled by the whole thing. Who thinks someone has zeros in their middle name ? Like some dude signed this in pen and a notary actually stamped it, I can tell. Awesome

Back