A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gavin-Temptress, any variant, should be on your short list.

@m00ps your beers are magical.

87da86daf92f033ecfc55e6a7322f92c.jpg

f97d48fdaee47e080f95a109f2d065fb.jpg

How's that? I've got one bottle and haven't cracked it yet. I coulda gotten another this year but it was $17 around here and I didn't know if I could bite the bullet. So I missed out.

Temptress $17..

I'm not tempted.

Wonder does it cost less in Dallas.

Temptress $17..

I'm not tempted.

Trader Joe's in FTW has the regular for $11 a 4 pack. $17 has to be barrel aged, or Sin Mint. Regular is worth it, barrel is good but there's better, and I haven't tried Mint.

Trader Joe's in FTW has the regular for $11 a 4 pack. $17 has to be barrel aged, or Sin Mint. Regular is worth it, barrel is good but there's better, and I haven't tried Mint.

$11 or $17 for 4 is fine by me. I though that $17 was per bottle. Beer that pricey would be entirely wasted on me. I'll keep an eye out for some.

Gavin-Temptress, any variant, should be on your short list.

@m00ps your beers are magical.

So one could say that 77 enjoys m00ps' magical black ass?

Sorry guys, you're just watching a man live out his dreams. Totally worth brewing that one

Coffee at work. Just 8 more hours until long weekend. Plus the baby slept through the night! I still woke up at midnight for no reason but whatever. Too bad I feel extra tired, normal after 1 good night sleep after a bunch of bad.

Coffee at work. Just 8 more hours until long weekend. Plus the baby slept through the night! I still woke up at midnight for no reason but whatever. Too bad I feel extra tired, normal after 1 good night sleep after a bunch of bad.

How old is the kid Z?

Just over 1 year. For the last couple of months he'll wake up once between 12-2 am for a bottle and then falls right back to sleep. He was doing a few all nighters until he got real sick a little over a month ago.

Temptress $17..

I'm not tempted.

I meant the Uncle Jacob's. I think that's what it was. Whatever the price it was well north of $10 for a 12 oz.

I think I've had a raspberry variant of the Temptress but not regular or BA. Enjoyed it very much.

One of my friends has a hairy dachsund or whatever.. scared to call it what we call it, here at least. It is the coolest, most awesomest little dog in the history of dogs. And he appreciates the airplane rides I give him.

Back