A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone remember that book the Mangoliers?
Bunch of mangos on a plane. So stupid.

Hi guys, sorry for the confusion back there. I am not a mangoist and apologize if I offended anyone.

And how could you?
05-snl-mango.jpg

Hey, we're back. Those other people are mean.

Morning friendly friends.

Well behaved, non-rule-breaking, non-getting-our-thread-locked-again friendly friends.

We need a new QOTD to get us back on track, that old one was no good.

Paging @blizzard ... I think she had one.

Mornin' folks.

QOTD: How long (in minutes, hours, days, or weeks) until some goof goes and messes this up for everyone again?

bf45ac364cb8a1adcf2240e66c0f96fa.jpg

Mornin' folks.

QOTD: How long (in minutes, hours, days, or weeks) until some goof goes and messes this up for everyone again?

That's the funny part... we've never been in trouble in here before.

But, I think it's best that nobody speaks of it ever again.

I think there was a line for the QOTD...no idea where it left off though. Meow if we can get everybody back in to figure it out, that would be the bees knees

Yay. Back on.
I had the last post before we got shut down. Sorry guys probably my fault

I think there was a line for the QOTD...no idea where it left off though. Meow if we can get everybody back in to figure it out, that would be the bees knees

I recall something about "favourite reasonable-cost whiskey" from some time back.

In which case I'd say Woodford Reserve Bourbon or Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye. They're the cat's pyjamas.

I recall something about "favourite reasonable-cost whiskey" from some time back.

In which case I'd say Woodford Reserve Bourbon or Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye. They're the cat's pyjamas.

Knobb Creek and Woodford Reserve for me. I absolutely love all the vanilla and caramel in knobb creek. I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it.

Who wants to bet the 50k post is gonna be a mod locking us out?

Actually I'll start working on a misogynistic manifesto to get us stuck around 49000

Be sooner than that if you keep talking about it.

Delete that ish @m00ps ... floccing a.

Back