A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that'll do.
KC7zRrv.png

Client decided to completely waste my time and not be prepared. We moved the training to a few weeks out. I came home, cleaned the pool had about 6 Jai Alai's then ate a pound of tots. Amazing how quick you can rebound from inconsiderate morons with craft beer and tots.

Further proof that Mexican food in the PNW sucks.

Hah some good texmex is quite lacking here, true. I admit to not really going out for mexican food though. Chipotle or making tacos/enchilladers at home is about all I do, even when I lived in Tx. I've got a complete lack of self-control so me eating 3000 calories in chips before I even get a 3000 cal chimichanga just isn't good.

Dags. Spend all day crying that you're gone and they're lonely. Come home and they ignore you all lunch break because they smell squirrel snatch outside.

Q5ZaV15.png

I have a QOTD... if you're sending a box of beers to a female, do you include dick pics?

Kind of at an impasse here.

Why would a woman brewer want to be here, on HBT, when we post things like this? It also violates our rules against misogynistic posts.

Two real-life women brewer friends have recently told me that they avoid HBT because of stuff like this - it doesn't feel friendly to them at all.

I'm closing this thread temporarily, not to punish but to help make sure that the regulars on this thread see this post. I'll open it up later again tonight.

Back