A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I didn't want to get a mod after us by posting Randall's quote about the job being great except for the F'ing customers.

just shoveled 3-4" of snow. A shot of this in my coffee should warm me back up.

We got just a dusting of snow up here, but it's a bit icy.

Speaking of the easter egg hunt - I found a damn pigeon egg in our gutter downspout a couple weeks ago.

After coming in on the condition I'm in, and even two ladies commenting about how bad I sounded, one of those ladies, who didn't sound or look sick whatsoever, decided she needed to go home, and even called in sick in the morning. Someone will take her place tomorrow, but today we are left with her patient and trying to make that work. What a bytch.

Slept late. Boiled eggs last night and kids are dying them at Grandma's house. I'll go over in a few...they should be done. Found a couple of root beers in the drink fridge from 2/11/15...good stuff!

Root beer photo resized so it would load. *sigh*

img_20160326_131840616_hdr-resized-320.jpg

img_20160326_130102909-resized-320.jpg

Took dag to the dagpark and for the first 40 or so everyone is just running around and playing, having a good time. Then this one dog comes in and my guy just instantly is growling at him ???. Gets a bit aggressive towards him and I pull him back, give him a timeout. Seems to be good, after that they sniff eachother and run around. 10mins later my dog + this boxer get into a fight with the other dog. Pulled my guy off and the other one keeps coming at mine. I end up with blood on my arm, not mine or my dog's. Ugh. Not sure what the **** that was. First time he's been aggressive towards anything.

Took dag to the dagpark and for the first 40 or so everyone is just running around and playing, having a good time. Then this one dog comes in and my guy just instantly is growling at him ???. Gets a bit aggressive towards him and I pull him back, give him a timeout. Seems to be good, after that they sniff eachother and run around. 10mins later my dog + this boxer get into a fight with the other dog. Pulled my guy off and the other one keeps coming at mine. I end up with blood on my arm, not mine or my dog's. Ugh. Not sure what the **** that was. First time he's been aggressive towards anything.

Time to geld your horsedag iijakii

He's getting the snip this coming friday. I hope that solves this issues and reduces his sniff-pulling at times on walks. *******.

Funky Buddha flight: Belgian saison, carrot cake wheat ale, lychee Berliner weisse, and Nikolai Vorlauf RIS.

No Muy Bonita? Bottles hit distro yesterday, lasted about 30 minutes. I think I have a bottle of Nikolai Vorlauf left, I liked that one.

They all have certain dogs they don't like.

Having a Mango Even Keel after watching my beloved Sabres come back from losing 2-0 to win 3-2.

About to head back outside to get some stuff done.

Good luck with that, since mine got attacked last year he's been anti social, especially with other males.

Bottled my Hunahpu clone. Still a cinnamon bomb, and I can detect a mild warmth from the tinctures of the peppers I added to the keg, but nothing vegetal or distinct in flavor. Now to let this sit and settle for at least six months.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459026361.237174.jpg

No light visible through this beer!

Bottled my Hunahpu clone. Still a cinnamon bomb, and I can detect a mild warmth from the tinctures of the peppers I added to the keg, but nothing vegetal or distinct in flavor. Now to let this sit and settle for at least six months.
View attachment 347090

ISO, Drinking porter, need this gone, nothing bad just not good.

View attachment 347090

Chance you could post or PM recipe? Cinnamon so hard to deal with. Seems like it's too much or non-detectable.

Chance you could post or PM recipe? Cinnamon do hard to deal with. Seems like it's too much or non-detectable.

It's the Hunahpu clone recipe thread on here. I think what I used was right, just left it in too long. Right now it tastes like a "Christmas" beer but I'm sure it will fade with time. I'd post the link, but I'm on mobile right now.

Back