A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I should go to bed....but I also feel like breaking out the bourbon or scotch.

Having the other half of a 750 of Hamburg Grounded BA stout. Passed out last night with the other half to go. Slightly carbonated since I threw the cap back on.

@BeerMeDuffMan - thanks for all the Disney advice. Fast Passes booked. Amazingly, the Elsa and Anna meet and greets were all booked at 15 minutes past the time I could have started booking.

IMG_2152.JPG

Having a Backwoods Bastard and debating on either going to bed to be a good spouse, or going down to the basement to sleep on the floor in a tent way too small to join my daughter and be a good dad. Son was supposed to sleep in there as well, but bailed after she fell asleep.

Not going to lie, I keep thinking @hunter_la5 is @1977Brewer . Freaking avatar confusion. I might be a little drunk too.

Having a hb IPA after a pitcher of SN Pale and some Sculpin.

Do it!

I'm about to finish this bomber and get into something else.

That's the spirit! Don't let them discourage you. Shared this with my wife. Different than expected. Less roasty and more coconut rum, but interesting. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458969677.636305.jpg. Buzzing a bit off the last pour.

Who's sleepy?!? It's GOOD Friday! Just getting started with this smoke! Utilized 4 crappy HB wheat's for the liquid on this pork shoulder smoke. She liked it, at least.. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458969803.881515.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458969821.790009.jpg

Had some dopplebocks from Lolo peak. Sent to me by @gratis fermentatio though I can't tag him. Been a long week. Hope the next one is bearer for everyone

Still awake. Sort of. I think I'm good till alarm goes off around 5am to check on the meat. Unless I'm just drunk and you're actually referring to the little one's comment to my wife. Then, yeah, he's grounded until he's 6. [emoji482][emoji15]

Watched UNC win. Yay!

Had a Pineapple Sculpin. Meh...

Later, had a French Broad Wee Heavier. Nice

Even later, had a Lizard King from Pipeworks. Awesome!

Back