A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that I have to drag out of bed when I have to get up and then just wake right up bright eyed when I do not have to?

Oh well it would be a waste of a day to stay in bed.

@BeerMeDuffMan - thanks for all the Disney advice. Fast Passes booked. Amazingly, the Elsa and Anna meet and greets were all booked at 15 minutes past the time I could have started booking.

Wait times yesterday exceeded 170 minutes. You are saving yourself oodles of time lol I think the only ride with a longer wait time was the Mine Train at 200 minutes at peak around 1pm.
Anytime man, glad to help

Oh damn. About 8 pages behind (with max # posts per page) after spending the evening with the wifey. No catchin up for me. Well depending on how bored I am at work this evening.

Feel like absolute chit today. I took some Tylenol PM to knock me out again last night, figured sleeping for 10-11 hours would do the trick and kick this thing. Nope. Now signs of a sinus infection. Flocc me. And I can't call in sick this weekend without a doctor's note, nor would I want to miss out on all the extra money that we need for Prague.

But we planned out the trip a little more last night. Gonna be nice and relaxing with massages and beers and brewery tours and historical landmark tours. Should be a nice anniversary tour.

Oh damn. About 8 pages behind (with max # posts per page) after spending the evening with the wifey. No catchin up for me. Well depending on how bored I am at work this evening.

Feel like absolute chit today. I took some Tylenol PM to knock me out again last night, figured sleeping for 10-11 hours would do the trick and kick this thing. Nope. Now signs of a sinus infection. Flocc me. And I can't call in sick this weekend without a doctor's note, nor would I want to miss out on all the extra money that we need for Prague.

But we planned out the trip a little more last night. Gonna be nice and relaxing with massages and beers and brewery tours and historical landmark tours. Should be a nice anniversary tour.

Sounds damned nice.

Coffee and thick sliced bacon. Gotta drive back home this AM to pick up my wife's prescription she left there yesterday. Two hours round trip, but can at least catch up on some brewing podcasts on the way.

In bed at 9:00 last night, and still feeling like poop today. Haven't had a beer in over a week.

No TV and and no beer makes Homer something, something...

In bed at 9:00 last night, and still feeling like poop today. Haven't had a beer in over a week.

No TV and and no beer makes Homer something, something...

Go crazy?

The 77atars sure are confusing

Kind of like that speed puzzle where you have to say the color

Red

Blue

Yellow

Black

Go crazy?

Don't mind if I do! Bwahahahaha

Got to sleep in today. Woke up to daughter giving me a smooch, then took the dag out to go to the bathroom. Dag didn't pee when we were outside, so I knew something was up. Came in and looked down in the basement and saw a puddle on the floor. ****!

Can I ask a question? (I guess I just did). Who is this business plan targeted at?

I only ask because I have seen a lot of people spend ridiculous amounts of time on business plans that nobody even looks at. Has some target audience stated that they require an in depth business plan (private equity investors, etc.)?

Freaking banks man.

They really don't care whats in the plan, but it is a measure of willingness to see something through and an exercise in critical thought about the future of the business.

The plans suck, even for the seemingly fun industries.

Freaking banks man.

They really don't care whats in the plan, but it is a measure of willingness to see something through and an exercise in critical thought about the future of the business.

The plans suck, even for the seemingly fun industries.

That is funny. I've honestly sat in countless meetings with bankers who were handed business plans and immediately put them into their bags and clearly never looked at them again. Most deals I work on have one to two page projections with narratives, but no real business plan.

EDIT: remind me, are you one of the many bean counters in the forum?

Looking at some more houses today before my son's 1st birthday party.

Man I love coffee, woke up a little hungover. Coffee is working magic.

Congrats on the upgrade, that's great. Kegging is so nice.

Lol

I'm no bottler-hater, but yeah legging is so nice. In fact, I'm thinking of going for some "experimenting" on the next few batches of going to keg first, then bottling from there (I've only got two kegs). It won't take away from the tediousness, but that's not the part I dislike the most - which is that I can't travel with the hb and drink them that night without the cloudiness. I'm one of those weird ones that enjoys the super clear beers.

Morning all.

I want to lob some eggs into the backyard for the kids to have "The worlds most difficult Easter Egg Hunt" tomorrow, but SWMBO said no.

I may do it anyway.

IMAG1073.jpg

That is funny. I've honestly sat in countless meetings with bankers who were handed business plans and immediately put them into their bags and clearly never looked at them again. Most deals I work on have one to two page projections with narratives, but no real business plan.

EDIT: remind me, are you one of the many bean counters in the forum?

Depends on your bank I suppose. I doubt anyone actually reads the entire thing.

Just the executive summary and looks to make sure numbers match up in the financial projections.

I am not a bean counter by day. But by night...still not a bean counter.

Although I did take a bunch of accounting and finance classes. Coming in handy right now with my Excel skills.

I could probably get a loan based on my qualifications and killer spreadsheets but I'd rather be prepared for anything the first time around.

Home roast/Aldi breakfast roast blend. Best cheap coffee evar.

Egg Hunt and dinner at the in law's later. Nothing much until then. Should have brewed today.

I'm alive. Hope I'm not coming down with something. 2nd night in a row of passing out on the couch after 2 beers.

Yeah.... 2 750s of 12%+ beers? :drunk:

Nephew is sick, so all plans uncertain for the day. Was going to help the BIL move boxes in his garage - funny enough, new house + newborn = not enough time to unpack.

Maybe a trip to Ranger Creek for a tasting instead? Paging hunter_la5

Yeah.... 2 750s of 12%+ beers? :drunk:

Nephew is sick, so all plans uncertain for the day. Was going to help the BIL move boxes in his garage - funny enough, new house + newborn = not enough time to unpack.

Maybe a trip to Ranger Creek for a tasting instead? Paging hunter_la5

Last night was one 22 of 7.7%.

I'm much more Randall than Dante. But I laughed.

Yeah, I didn't want to get a mod after us by posting Randall's quote about the job being great except for the F'ing customers.

just shoveled 3-4" of snow. A shot of this in my coffee should warm me back up.

IMAG1074.jpg

Looking at some more houses today before my son's 1st birthday party.

Man I love coffee, woke up a little hungover. Coffee is working magic.

Happy son's 1st! Mine turned 1 on Thursday - had a mini celebration, but we are having a real party today - and cousin's 18th same day.

I feel like we may have had a similar discussion on our son's close bday's 1 year ago. Party on!

Back