A big **** you to Chugger Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah... we all get that. we've all had bad experiences and felt the same way. stop being naive.

the point is, we don't act like that at HBT. take that crap to reddit home brew section or BA. what everyone likes about HBT is it's friendly tone.

how are people not understanding this?

Seriously? I'm naive because I don't think he did anything wrong by posting this for others to make informed decisions about who or what company they support? I'm naive because I think it's ridiculous the amount of people trying to suppress or censor him for voicing an OPINION based off his experience? I'm naive because the dude did try to let the company help him fix the issue, but they didn't. But everyone jumps on him because they own their pump and apparently feel so bonded to the brand that they make it sound like it's his fault they didn't try to get things fixed? Get real. He had tact when posting what he did. It could've been far less tactful. I'd that were the case, then by all means...but the way he did it was not unjust.

"We" are not one person. "We" all do things different. So saying "we" don't do this at HBT is a bunch of crap. Let the dude voice his experience here there or anywhere or move yourself to China.

I believe you're naive to think a person can't express their dissatisfaction on a "friendly" forum.

Stop arguing. I don't mind a guy voicing his unhappiness over a product here, but if you guys want to start fighting I'll shut it down without hesitation.

Frankly, unless Chugger gets involved here, I don't think there's much else to say.

^yeah... we all get that. we've all had bad experiences and felt the same way. stop being naive.

the point is, we don't act like that at HBT. take that crap to reddit home brew section or BA. what everyone likes about HBT is it's friendly tone.

how are people not understanding this?

Not looking to argue, but I dislike forced passive tones. People vent and move on. This isn't a children's forum.

Stop arguing. I don't mind a guy voicing his unhappiness over a product here, but if you guys want to start fighting I'll shut it down without hesitation.

Frankly, unless Chugger gets involved here, I don't think there's much else to say.

What part of this is open to interpretation?!?!?

"Stop arguing" is pretty clear to me.

Since this is going nowhere, it's time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back