• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut 4th year hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franzi

Reaction score
Hi all,

for sale are two rhizomes that are going on to their 4th year this year. I have a Willamette and a Tettnanger. Last year they grew like crazy, shooting up more shoots than i can keep track of (although I snipped all but a few on each to support strong growth).

Sadly, I don't have time to keep up with gardening this year and would like to pass these on to a fellow brewer. They are currently in blue recycling bins covered in soil.

I am asking for $20 each, or both for $35. These rhizomes/roots are massive, not the 6 inch stick you get for $5 from the LHBS which require a year or two to get going.

If interested, please PM me and I will get back as soon as possible. I am in Stamford, CT.

Thanks!

not sure where peekskill is. try google maps.

prefer to sell both at once, as opposed to separate. sorry

pending...

no shipping. these things are massive, heavy, and will cost way too much to package and ship.

I will take both for $20. Sorry cash is super tight right now. I have family coming to visit for easter that live 15 - 20 minutes south of you. If that price works I will arrange pickup & payment at your convenience

thanks for the generous offer, but the plants are pending provided i don't get stood up this weekend :). otherwise a second buyer has expressed interest. if he stands me up too then i will plant the hops alongside a tree on the merritt parkway and wave to them each morning on my drive to work.

Back