• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 4 tap Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdias28

Reaction score
Earlier this year I sold my brewing rig and now I've finally finished all the beer I brewed, so it's time to sell my kegerator. I would like to sell it together, however if I can't find someone in the market for it all I will piece it out. Below are the details.

- 15Lb C02 tank
- 4 way C02 distributor
- Dual Gauge C02 regulator
- 4 Perl Faucets
- Stainless Steel drip tray and back splash, I never got around to mounting the drip tray drain back into the fridge so in the mean time I just used the standard red solo cup
- 2 soda kegs, all gaskets less then 2 years old
- Actually kegerator is a double door fridge/freezer
- I built a stand in the fridge so that 4 soda kegs can fit nicely
- 1 of the taps uses standard US Sankey Coupler the other 3 are ball lock disconnects

This is the last piece of my brewing equipment, it's been hard to let go of, so forgive me if I've left anything out.

Honestly I'm not sure how to price this, I bought a single tap Summit kegerator a few years ago for $600 and this is much nicer. I never get foamy beer, unlike the single tower tap ones. I'll sell it all for $1000 OBO.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

If you opt to part this out then I am probably going to be in the market for a couple taps/kegs/etc soon enough. You let me know and if the time is right with me, I don't mind the 4-hour drive up to you from NC.

If you opt to part this out then I am probably going to be in the market for a couple taps/kegs/etc soon enough. You let me know and if the time is right with me, I don't mind the 4-hour drive up to you from NC.
Ok, I'll let you know.

Thanks
Chris

Nice setup! I am also interested in purchasing your kegs if you decide to part it out. I live just 15 minutes north of Richmond, Virginia. Thanks!

Hello said:
:( I said I'd take the drive up.

I just sold the kegs. Not the taps. I have 2 more kegs if you're interested. I'm willing to sell the kegs, but not part out the kegerator yet.

If you part out I would like the 4 way CO distributor and gas lines to and from it. Im located in loudoun and can pick up.

Thanks,

John

Back