Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to take a mental health day today so I'm gearing up to make a nut brown this afternoon. Supposed to go up to 26C so I plan to be sitting in a lawn chair enjoying a pint or 3 while my co-workers are sitting in the office. :D

bradsul said:
I decided to take a mental health day today so I'm gearing up to make a nut brown this afternoon. Supposed to go up to 26C so I plan to be sitting in a lawn chair enjoying a pint or 3 while my co-workers are sitting in the office. :D

Very nice!

the_bird said:
The better trifecta would be "It's gorgeus, I'm ON vacation, and I mash in in ten minutes!"
:)
This weekend through thurs I'm going away with the family, Next Sat and/or Sunday I'll be brewing for the first time in 7 years, first full all grain. I big old batch of biermunchers Centennial Blonde

It's eighty farkin' degrees out here, the boss is out of town........... DAMN, if there was ever a day to skip out a wee bit early.... :D

bkwudz said:
Good Morning! Its Friday, the weather is beautiful and I'm on vacation next week.

yeah, I'm on vacation next week too. Thursday & Friday though. BrewHaus Building weekend. It's getting closer!

bradsul said:

You guys are all a bad influence on me! I was planning on staying at work all day, and being very productive....but instead I'll be leaving at noon! Actually, I'm heading up to my sister's "cabin" up in Lake Almanor for the weekend. Nothing like having a home brew in a hot tub right next to a beautiful alpine lake!

AlmanorTrip%20%2839%29.JPG

Only bad part is that I wont' be able to brew my first AG batch until next weekend!

You guys make me sick...All this talk of relaxation, beer, etc etc etc..and to think that I have to be in a 120 degree kitchin in 2 1/2 hours.

Screw you all!!!

and have a nice day, while I slave at work.

Yep my weekend started half an hour ago:D It would be a perfect day to brew too...... hummmmm.....:D

I got called back to work this coming Monday, so my little two week "Funemployment" vacation will be ending soon, but the weather was mostly great and I got my new hop trellace built and made lots of beer, so I can't really complain.

Back