Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday Deals Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorlox18

Reaction score
I’m (self-interestedly) starting a Black Friday and cyber Monday deals thread. It’s been kind of slow in this forum lately, and I know I can’t be the only one to love a good deal.
Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

Keep an eye on Northern Brewer. They're having a "12 days of Homebrew" sale. Today is day 7. Different beer kits on sale every day, both extract and AG. Yesterday's deal was a $48 Chocolate Milk Stout for $25, both extract and AG. Today's deal is a Hopslam clone for $50 instead of $80.

https://www.northernbrewer.com/collections/holiday-homebrew-deals

Last edited:
I need to check Austin Homebrewing. I have had a 60 gift card from them I need to use up. Was thinking of getting spunding valve. i know they are a bit expensive, but the card is there so it is essentially free. LOL.

Ss Brewtech thru next Monday. Just added a 7 gal brew bucket to my production side. Good deal and great service. Email last night to let me know it has already shipped.

Back