• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

39.99 corny's...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jupapabear

Reaction score
KegConnection.com Christmas sale. Just fyi. It was 51 after tax and shipping when you buy just one.

I agree with you on that, but you can either buy or make one. I made my own. Took all of 5 minutes.

I bought 3 of the scratch and dent corny's for less than $40 each. They are UGLY and DIRTY but they have the PRV and hold pressure. Count on new O rings and seals and completely dismantling every part too clean- but still a pretty good deal over my local $85 used prices.

FYI- if you get more than one- only take one apart at a time to clean. It seems none of the parts are the same:(

I bought 3 of the scratch and dent corny's for less than $40 each. They are UGLY and DIRTY but they have the PRV and hold pressure. Count on new O rings and seals and completely dismantling every part too clean- but still a pretty good deal over my local $85 used prices.

FYI- if you get more than one- only take one apart at a time to clean. It seems none of the parts are the same:(

Each is different in their own way. I label the tops and the kegs when breaking them down. Only try to do one at a time.

Just picked up 3 ball locks for $60, all nasty with soda in them. Tore them apart, oxiclean soak, scrub, new rings (get bag full at mcmaster), keg lube, and back together sold one for $50 keep two for myself. Two kegs, little amount of work for $12 (maybe) is a good deal. I just keep on the hunt for them here and buy when cheap.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back