3/8" Female NPT 316SS weld on fittings.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tentacles

Reaction score
I was over at my local salvage yard today picking through some SS pipe fittings for another project and noticed that he has bags and bags of 316 SS 3/8" weld on female pipe fittings. Brand new, clean, for around $2.50/lb. That makes them really damn cheap. If anyone is interested I could stuff a few in an envelope and mail them off on the cheap.

I picked up a couple but will be going back tommorow. I can dig a little more and see if he has 1/2". I know he has a few boxes of 3/8" nipples (xclose, x2" it looked like and maybe other sizes). Let me know if you're interested. You'd be paying postage from Grand Forks, ND and I can send them off on July 19th-ish when I'm down there. Canadians, I can send them in the next couple days when I get by a post office.

He may have tees and other nice things in the box, if there's interest I could take my camera and see what he's got. There's a lot of larger sizes as well, 1 1/4", 1 1/2". Saw a 4" weld-on fitting as well.

Back