2nd Batch.... IPA turned out great.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikerbrewgal

Reaction score
Okay, so I thought I had "Beginner's Luck" on my first batch coming out so well, but yesterday I pulled my first pint of Two Hearted IPA clone from the keg and oooohhhh my... excellent! (if I do say so myself. :D ). I let this one sit in primary for 2 wks, then secondary for a week, then racked to keg and put 12 psi CO2 on for a week. It's smooth and hoppy and I'm just so stoked that it came out so good.

Next up: Oberon clone. :mug:

Congrats! That 1st one is always remembered. Good stuff. I'm bottle conditioning an IPA now for the anniversary bbq the end of this month. Can't wait to see how good it is with 6oz of hops.

Good job, man!

My 3rd batch is an IPA and I just dry hopped it Saturday so I will probably keg it this coming Saturday. I hope I like it as much as you like yours! My hydrometer samples tasted a little bit dry and the FG was a tad low so I might have gotten a little more attenuation then I planned on...it does taste good though, nice a hoppy so a week in the keezer and some carbonation will make a world of difference I am sure!

My thoughts as well. From the bottles we tried a week ago,my IPA is coming along nicely. Just needs more time to carbonate,& the flavors to round out more. Patience,once again...:mug:

Back