• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

27 Gallon MoreBeer Heated and Cooled Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandstoneCityBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my BRAND NEW, never used MoreBeer 27 gallon heated and cooled conical fermenter.

It was going to be used for our pilot system for our upcoming brewery, but plans have changed quite a bit and this is no longer needed.

I'm looking to get exactly what I paid for it, $2,495. Not really looking to come down on that price just yet, but please feel free to make a REASONABLE offer.

I would obviously prefer local pickup. But I would be willing to drive a certain distance and meet you along the way. I paid around $250 for shipping, so if you pick this up, you see how much your saving.

I can get pictures up later, just will need someone to help me, as this is still on the pallet and in the box it was shipped to me in.

Link to the exact product is here

http://morebeer.com/products/27-gallon-conical-fermenter-heated-cooled.html

Dimensions are roughly 55'' tall and has a 35" diameter.

Sandstone, are you putting a brewery in Amherst? If so that's great news. We have family there. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That's the plan. It's all still in the planning stages at the moment.

We already had one successful tasting party. All the beers were a big hit.

Hopefully we can get this moving along soon.

Awesome. Sorry to momentarily hijack the thread. I texted my brother in law and he's pumped. Good luck with the sale and the brewery planning.

What are the dimensions? I'll be driving thru Cleveland in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back