• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri 25' Counter Flow Chiller DIY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msb925

Reaction score
I'm selling this CFC I built. I built this as a twin to the one I currently use. Both are identical. I've used mine for 4 different brew sessions and since tap water here is currently about 60 degrees, wort cools from boiling to 60ish degrees as it flows through into my fermenter. I've had a much better cold break thanks to this guy.

I used 25' of 3/8' copper from Lowe's and that is wound through high temperature garden hose. I soldered on 1/2" NPT copper fittings. This was so I could put on my Quick Disconnects.

The picture shows a garden hose valve on the cool water inlet. I currently took that off, but can throw that in (they cost $5 and Lowe's).

I'm asking $100 shipped. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

chiller 1.jpg

chiller 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back