22mm Light orings - Need a supplier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CidahMastah

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there has found goo orings to use under your 22mm lights. Two of the alarm lights I bought have these flat 1mm ish orings and I thought it would be really cool to use those on every light that is on my panel. Cleaner than using silicone for each.

If you have a source please let me know. I may go the mcmaster route, but thought I would search for tried and true before I went my own way.

Kellzey - all of mine came with them but 2 of the lights. Not sure why, but figured I would buy a big pack in case in the future I want to add more to my panel, etc.

thargrav - they are from pioneer breaker (but I bought them through their ebay listing) I have different colors but they are all the same type. I also have an email in to pioneer breaker, so I might get somewhere with that too.

I know the lights and I can buy these direct from China. Send me a private message and I'll send you a couple that I'm using for a new project. These will be 12 V lights but you only care about the gaskets.

Back