2015 Southern California Homebrew Festival - May 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betarhoalphadelta

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, surprised there hasn't been a thread on this yet, especially with the excitement of having it return after the year hiatus.

If you're going, look for me around the brewcommune booth. I'm currently on the schedule for our 1-2 PM serving duty, so I'm assured to be around at that time. From the brewcommune club, I'm one of the 6'5" dudes -- I'm the one WITHOUT red hair ;)

Anyone else going to be there? I'm planning on subscribing to the thread just in case I can actually get cell service there (they say Verizon is crap at the festival site).

I'm surprised no one has posted about this event. there is going to be 34 clubs pouring home brew. We went to the camp site with the CHA to check it out and for sure no cell service unless you have T mobile. you might be able to get service at the entrance of the park. I'm with the Yeastside Brewers!

I'll be there with BEAVR. I'm planning on just turning my phone off and maybe checking for messages once a day.

If verizon gets enough requests, they will boost the signal so you will get service there. Might be a little late for that though.
I know the Maltose Falcons suggested in one of the last meetings for everyone to do so.

I'll be there with BEAVR. I'm planning on just turning my phone off and maybe checking for messages once a day.

What beer did you bring from BEAVR? I think I had the Patersbier and the Pilsner... We certainly enjoyed your beer names ;-)

15%2B-%2B7

I brought Hot Creamy Beaver. Lower left one with a piece of tape across it. Cream Ale w/ hatch chiles. Unfortunately I had a persistent dip tube clog that resulted in nothing but foam. Thank you, we pride ourselves on our beer names. I'm the guy with the shaved head serving in your photo, btw.

Back