2015 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I feel like I'm quite possibly the last one to ship, I'm not being stingy I promise, have two commercial beers and two homebrews set aside for you just working so much I haven't made it to ups

Two more hit today. Drcaleb with the 2 Bombers. And speaking of BOMBS. finsfan owes me a new porch. Wasn't this supposed to be only (2) bottles. Ha ha. Thanks for being so generous.

View attachment 271721all bottles and cans arrived safely. Nice packaging guys.

Glad they made it! The duce saison and belle saison are the same batch, split between yeast bay saison blend and obviously belle saison yeast. Really impressed with the dry, non-re-hydrated belle saison yeast. let me know what you think, cheers!

He's Don Draper, he can send as many damn beers as he pleases.

Thank you.

1dondraper.jpg

Thanks! You sure nailed it...it's for sure not to style but yeah , I like it too
I'm not sure what to call it

Sompls...

Here is the Mosaic One Hop Pale Ale recipe we talked about.
I use iBrewMaster 2 and some notes didn't transfer over but it gets you there.

I mashed in at 153°/154°

Let me know if you brew it.

View attachment Mosaic OHW.pdf

Sompls...

Here is the Mosaic One Hop Pale Ale recipe we talked about.
I use iBrewMaster 2 and some notes didn't transfer over but it gets you there.

I mashed in at 153°/154°

Let me know if you brew it.

Thanks very much! I'm actually hoping to sneak in a brew this weekend and I think this may be it!

Looks like we are down to only 4 more players to pay up. I have been in contact with 3 out of the 4. No worries there. But I have not had contact with 1 member. I will message again and wait and see.

Positive iTrader feedback left for edroberts and eatmorefrogs.

Hey, any feedback on all the beers you tried? Should be a prize for whoever sends you the best beer!

Sorry JonGrafto - I swear I'm gonna get something shipped out. Life keeps getting in the way.

You're not last either, I got the package all packed up to be shipped but new arrival of third child, overtime at work, and union contract negotiations are using up all my time to the point I just keep forgetting to send it out

Well, I am about halfway through the beers and SO FAR out of the ones I have consumed, these are standing on top.

Commercial: Pako's IPA - sent from wyobrewer

Homebrew: sompls Brown Ale

I will work through more this weekend.

Well, I am about halfway through the beers and SO FAR out of the ones I have consumed, these are standing on top.

Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that...glad you enjoyed!
Speaking of HB... Bottled your mosaic apa last weekend...if it doesn't suck I'll send you some for a review.

Pakos is the shiz. I doubt we will hear from Ruben he hasn't posted anything since like March.

It does suck but at the same time we never know whats going on. Could be something serious that would be a good reason to forget or ignore HBT.

Back