2015 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I went from last place to start the second weekend all the way to 5th. I'm sure I can't win but at least I made it respectable.

I'm in a different group, what is that group?

This thread is one where 18 of us got into a bracket pool. Winner gets a 22 oz bottle or 2 - 12 oz bottles of commercial beer from every participant.

You were throwing me off.. I thought you were in our group bracket pool and I was just not seeing you.

Should have joined!!! Maybe next year.

I'll have to send my beers out when we get home from spring break. Congrats to the winner!!

It's great being in second and the person in first has the exact same picks as me [emoji16] Time to decide what I'll be sending.

My bracket barely survived last weekend.
Tonight it was obliterated!

From dead last to #7 with the potential to finish 2nd. Not bad. Unfortunately I'm not the only one that had WI winning it all. It looks like either jongrafto or sompls will be acquiring a few drinks in the mail after tonight.

From dead last to #7 with the potential to finish 2nd. Not bad. Unfortunately I'm not the only one that had WI winning it all. It looks like either jongrafto or sompls will be acquiring a few drinks in the mail after tonight.

I'm torn...

Root for my team, Wisconsin, to win the title

OR

Root for Duke to win and receive beer mail.

I think either way I win...... I think......

I'm torn...

OR

the real question is, why would you have picked Duke to win when your team is Wisconsin?! :confused:

I'm torn...

OR

I'll be rooting for the Badgers
1. I grew up in WI and have a ton of friends that attended UW-Madison.
2. I want to see how crazy State Street gets with a win.
3. They're not Duke.
4. I still have to ship beer.

I'll be rooting for the Badgers

1. I grew up in WI and have a ton of friends that attended UW-Madison.

2. I want to see how crazy State Street gets with a win.

3. They're not Duke.

4. I still have to ship beer.

#3 is the only reason needed.
:D

Being a sparty fan I believe I must root for Wisconsin because big ten success is in a way Michigan state success also

I think it would be easiest just to PM all of us with your address so that way we all have it and cant make excuses for not sending something. Hell of a bracket you had! :D

So I have sent out PM's to everyone except for 2 people that I am not sure who they are.

In the ESPN bracket they are AHeggen and Oats n' Hoes(al_in_cedar)

I am sure one of these guys is redwing_al and the other ???? Possibly Remmy or Pyg ???

Back