2009 Fantasy Football Rejects League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dataz722 had the count:

For-
Liquidicem
Kelsch

Against-
dataz722
marubozo

But marubozo later came down in favor. Reverend JC said yes. I talked to *slowrolled86* and he likes the fractional. idea. I personally don't care either way so I'll sit out for now. Lets see if the rest of the league checks in. I'll e-mail the league from yahoo as a reminder.

The count looks like:

For-
Liquidicem
Kelsch
marubozo
Reverend JC
*slowrolled86*

Against-
dataz722

Don't care:
uglytunasaloona

it doesnt really matter to me, but i think i like the idea of fractional points. no big deal either way to me though

It just means that your player gets credit for everything they do. For example, if you get 1 point for every 10 yards of rushing, with fractional points your player would get 0.9 points if he rushed 9 yards. The way it's set up now, your player would get no points if he only had 9 yards rushing.

IMO, playing without fractional points is BS.
data, you are incorrect. I am FOR fractional points. I wouldn't have even signed up if I had known it wasn't going to use them.

Opps, not only do I apparantly have selection hearing but I have reading too. I didnt see the out in without. looks like I am the only one against which might be a good thing anyway since I will need every damn point I can get.

The count looks like:

For-
Liquidicem
Kelsch
marubozo
Reverend JC
*slowrolled86*
red82mtu
schweaty

Against-
dataz722

Don't care:
uglytunasaloona
bkov

It looks like we go with fractional points. I'll flip the switch.

Even though it doesn't matter anymore I'll let it known that I'm for the fractional points Just to PO dataz some more.

What the ****!!! So as if it wasn't bad enough and I accidently drafted Marshawn lynch but I know that I benched him and now I just checked and I have him active. What the hell happened. I remember benching him last wednesday when I was at work. Now im pissed!

Make sure you click the save roster button. Just moving them around isn't good enough. If it makes you feel any better I thought it would be a good idea to play Santana Moss this week...

Yahoo's stat tracker is awesome though.

My main league uses ****ing fleaflicker and that's about the biggest piece of **** fantasy site on the planet :mad:

been fun so far. im alittle confused this week though. how did the bears score 31.33 points?

according to the startracker:
3 sacks x 2points each = 6
1 int x 2points each = 2
2 fum recx2points each= 4
24points allowed= 2points
170 ret yards =6+4.7=10.47

=24.47 verus the 31.33 they are listing. the 6.86 points difference would give me the win this week.

maybe im missing something?

i figured out my mistake. i thought for return yards it was 1 point per 15 yards or 6points for every 100.

i didnt realize it was 1 yard per 15 yards PLUS a 6point bonus when you get over 100yards

So, we never came to a consensus on how payouts would work. I'm hopefully going to be keeping most of the money after this weekend but some of it will have to go out to the rest of you. :)

How's the split going to work?

i think the responses before the draft were:
fah q: Something for the regular season, then top 2 or 3
adx: 3rd gets buy-in back, 2nd gets double buy-in, 1st takes rest
rubber city Trojans: No preference
blood sweat n beers: doesn’t matter
barstool: Up in the air. I'd like to see the regular season mean more than playoff seeding, though.
Dataz: doesn’t care
Uglytuna: 10 Teams --- $140 1st, $40 2ond, $20 5th.
Schweaty: doesn’t matter
Bkov: 1st 140, 2nd 40, 3rd 20

Wow, didn't expect to come out the winner. I went to bed at halftime chalking up the expected loss to bad luck after 0 points from either of my two players in the game.

Squeaked that out out for sure. A thanks to all for making it a competative season for sure.

Alright. Winnings have been sent out. $140 to Fah Q for 1st place. $40 to myself for 2nd place. $20 to bkov for 3rd place.

Good season everyone. It was fun!

MIght as well do it again as long as everyone is still around. But can we please use ESPN this time.

Latest posts

Back