• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2-tap Keezer in Maryland - $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkShadesBill

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have my home-built, 2-tap keezer up for sale.
My wife wanted Cherry in our new finished basement, and the oak just doesn't go (please - no wise cracks that my wife should go - she's awesome).

You get:
- keezer with tap, handles, and lines
- temperature controller (analog)
- beer line cleaning kit

Not included:
- corny kegs
- co2 tank
- regulator
- gas and beer connects

The oak-plywood skirt sits around the Wood's (I think I bought it at Best Buy) chest freezer. It holds 2 cornies nicely with a 5# CO2 inside; a 3rd corny could sit in there too for lagering. The oak top is permanently fixed to the freezer's lid - but you can easily remove the lid for transport, cleaning, or whatever other reason you have.

Let me know your interest or any questions. I'm happy to take more pics if interested.

Local sale only - shipping would be crazy.

keezer.jpg

Keezer2.jpg

I so wish I had somewhere to put that.. My wife always said if it looks nice I can have a kegerator. Unfortunately no room in our rowhome.

Back